- Apple Mail on OS X
- iOS Mail on iPad
- Android Mail + CipherMail
- Microsoft Outlook (Windows desktop)
- Mozilla Thunderbird (Windows desktop)
- Certificates installation on Windows 7
We try to follow the same scenario in all videos to simplify understanding:
- User delivers PKCS#12 archive (with his private key and certificate protected by a passphrase) by sending it as an attachment to himself.
- User installs PKCS#12 archive into the email client User would like to exchange S/MIME messages from/to Gmail.
- User installs Fossa Root F1 and Sub F2 certificates. Set Fossa Root F1 as a trusted certificate and ensure that certificate chain validation works correctly.
- User sends S/MIME signed and encrypted message between Gmail and selected email client demonstrating signature validness and decrypted (with attachments) content.
Please let us know if you missed something while configuring S/MIME exchange for mail clients mentioned above.