On your Android mobile:
- Install and run the Firefox browser.
- Navigate to Fossa site and click 'Free Firefox version'.
- Click 'Download' and then 'Open' to install the Fossa Guard extension.
- Fossa Guard for Firefox is distributed as self-hosted Firefox extensions thus you need to 'Allow' the installation
- Give FossaGuard the following permissions:
- Access your data for all websites to enable Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL) download following links in the certificates.
- Access browser tabs to enable the ability to create the tab for Google's authentication and to get the response.